The City of Arlington ADA Coordinator is available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to discuss concerns or answer questions.The current ADA Coordinator is:Mindy Carmichael, P.E.
Director of Public Works and TransportationAn ADA suggestion, request, complaint, can be filed with the ADA Coordinator in person, online, by mail, by telephone, or by email:In Person:
101 W. Abram Street, Second Floor
Arlington, TX 76010Electronically:
Complete one of the three online request forms available on the City of Arlington’s ADA web page. COMING SOONBy Mail:
P.O. Box 90231, MS 01-0220
Arlington, TX 76010Copies of the different request forms are available for printing from the City of Arlington’s ADA web page.Telephone:
firstname.lastname@example.orgWhen submitting a suggestion, request for accommodation, or complaint via email, please include the following information:
- Your full name, address, telephone number where you can be reached during the day, and an email address;
- Name of the individual discriminated against, if known;
- Date and brief description of the discrimination;
- Any other information you believe necessary to support your complaint, including copies of relevant documents; and
- Information about accommodations regarding how the City may communicate with you effectively.