The following are some of the winning essays, click on the student names to read their essays.
Essay Topic: If you had wings, what animal or insect would you be and why?
- Saba Rahman – 1st Place, 3rd Grade
- Audrina Rangel – 2nd Place, 3rd Grade
- Yahaira Torres – 3rd Place, 3rd Grade
Essay Topic: Our pets need food, water and shelter, but what more do they need?
- Aurelio M. Valencia – 1st Place, 4th Grade
- Jayden Canas – 2nd Place, 4th Grade
- Raven Carter, 3rd Place, 4th Grade
Essay Topic: What things should be done to improve the lives of animals?
- Isaiah Saina – 1st Place, 5th Grade
- Adaleigh Nguyen – 2nd Place, 5th Grade
- Gabe Hockett – 3rd Place, 5th Grade