To become an adoption placement partner, complete and submit the three forms listed below as required for review and approval.
- A scanned copy of the Uniform Criteria form may be emailed to NSanimal.Rescue@arlingtontx.gov, or faxed to 817-459-5698.
- The original copy must be received to the Animal Services Center within ten (10) business days via U.S. Postal Service, other delivery service, or hand delivered to Arlington Animal Services Center.
The mailing address is:Arlington Animal Services Center 1000 S.E. Green Oaks Boulevard Arlington, TX 76018 Attention: Kennel Supervisor A copy of each form must be scanned/emailed/faxed or sent via the methods listed above. To fax, the fax number is 817-459-5698. For email, please use: NSanimal.Rescue@arlingtontx.gov.
All other required information (listed below) may be scanned/emailed/faxed or sent via the methods listed above:
- Name of organization
- Breed(s) or species
- Physical address
- Mailing address if different than physical
- Website information
- Must submit and maintain a current copy of 501(C)(3)
- List of approved animal transporters. The list may be amended by the organizations contact person. The contact person must submit the request on an official organizational letterhead.
- References (to include but not limited to veterinarians and other animal shelters with whom the organization has a working relationship).
- Type of housing provided to the rescued animal (e.g. foster home, kennels, boarding, kennel/cattery).