Golden People are Willing and Sharing (PAWS)Golden PAWS, established in October 2010 is a senior volunteer group dedicated to providing time and talent in support of Arlington Animal Services. Golden PAWS meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at 1:30 p.m. to share creativity in a fun social setting with the ultimate goal of helping shelter animals. Hand crafted items such as blankets, toys for dogs, catnip toys for cats, bandanas and more are made with special care for the shelter animals.
Golden PAWS Volunteer Coordinator – Marlaine Pray
Golden PAWS News
- Seniors Experience Joy from Acts of Kindness in The American Dream City
- Golden PAWS Tribute and Memorial Honors Sandy Morgan
- Arlington Fire Rescue Visits Golden PAWS Meeting
- Responsible Pet Ownership Day
- Youth Interaction and Engagement
- Local Nursing Home Partnership
- Shelter Birthday Celebration
With the support of the Arlington Tomorrow Foundation, Golden PAWS began a new program to promote adoptions of senior pets. Golden PAWS selects Senior Pets to showcase at the Arlington Animal Services Center. Senior adoptable pets greatly benefit from this program which we believe will increase their chances of finding a loving home.
Golden PAWS Senior Pets
Contact Animal Services Administrative Coordinator Angie Rayburn-Pigat with questions/comments at Angelina.Rayburn-Pigat@ArlingtonTX.gov, or 817-459-6183.