- Richard Simpson Park – Phase II – $4,050,000
- Johnson Creek Trail (Meadowbrook to Julia Burgen Park) – $3,500,000
- Youth Athletic Complex Acquisition – $3,000,000
- Multi-Generational Center Design – $3,000,000
- River Legacy Trail Replacement – $2,600,000
- River Legacy Trail Development (Fort Worth connection) $2,500,000
- High Oak Park – Phase II – $515,000
Total: $19,165,000The amounts identified for each Parks & Recreation projects listed under Proposition B are estimated amounts and the City of Arlington may reallocate the amounts among the various Parks & Recreation projects listed or substitute other Parks & Recreation projects of a similar nature in accordance with the respective bond proposition.