Arlington Housing Authority to Accept Applications for its Housing Choice Voucher Program August 9, 2016, through August 16, 2016.
Haga clic AQUÍ para Espanol.
Applicants from Prior Open Enrollments Must Re-apply.
The Arlington Housing Authority (AHA) will accept online applications for its Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program Tuesday, August 9, 2016, at 9:00 a.m. CST through Tuesday, August 16, 2016, at 9:00 a.m. CST.The AHA will only accept applications submitted electronically via the website link below. To ensure the application process is accessible, equitable and available to all, applications received will be randomly assigned their position on the waiting list. Time and date of application will not be used to establish an applicant’s position on the waiting list.All previously active applicants will be notified, using their last known email address, to advise that their applications from a prior open enrollment will be terminated effective August 5, 2016, and they must re-apply – no exceptions.Applicants that do not have access to a computer may use computers located at an Arlington Public Library or a computer kiosk located in the AHA lobby located at 501 W. Sanford Street, Suite 20, Arlington, TX 76011, where additional assistance will be provided, upon request. Applicants with a physical disability needing assistance may contact the AHA during the Open Enrollment period at 817-276-6722.All applicants must have an active email address to apply. Free email accounts are available through websites such as Google: http://mail.google.com/mail/signup. The AHA does not endorse any Internet provider.
To APPLY for Housing Choice Voucher Program rental housing assistance:
Click HERE to access the application website – WaitListCheck.
- Answer all questions, and submit the application electronically.
- Print the receipt of your submitted application and keep a copy in a safe place for future reference. Your receipt is needed to check the status of your application, make changes, and to receive information and notices from the AHA.
After August 24, 2016, you will need to register for AssistanceCheck – the AHA’s on-line applicant portal that allows you to:
- check the status of your Waiting List application
- make changes to your application, and
- receive important information, notices and invitations by email from the AHA
Click HERE to access AssistanceCheck, then:
- Register for AssistanceCheck using the PIN number located on your WaitList application receipt.
- When registering, you will be required to set up a User Name and Password.
NOTE: If you have previously registered with AssistanceCheck, you will be able to use the same username and password.To learn more about the Housing Choice Voucher Program, click HERE