Evaluate the City of Arlington’s 10-Year Plant o End Homelessness
The City of Arlington, in conjunction with the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA), is conducting an evaluation of the City of Arlington’s 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness, 10 years after passage. The evaluation has been approved by the UTA Office of Research. As part of the evaluation, we are conducting an online survey with front-line workers, community members, and policy makers about their perspectives regarding the City’s progress over the past 10 years, strengths of the City and community partners’ services, and gaps in care. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete. It entirely confidential, anonymous and strictly voluntary. If you would like to participate, please click on the link below to complete the survey: Click Here for SurveyIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the lead evaluator, Dr. Courtney Cronley, at firstname.lastname@example.orgThank you for your time and attention. Feel free to share this survey link with others who live or work in Arlington.
Programs & Services
Rental Assistance Programs
- Homeless / Eviction Prevention Assistance
- Rapid Re- Housing Program (RRHP)
- Supportive Housing (PSH) Program
- Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)
Access to Homeless Assistance Programs and Services
- For persons in need of emergency Homeless / Eviction Prevention assistance, Click Here.
- For persons that are homeless and in need of rental housing assistance, at this time all homeless assistance programs are currently at capacity.
- For persons that are currently a participant in one of the above programs, please contact the AHA by email, fax or phone shown below:
For Persons in Need of Emergency Shelter, please contact:
The Following Agencies Provide Homeless Client Referrals to the AHA and Support Services to Program Participants:
Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH):
Tenant Based Rental Assistance Program (TBRA)
- AIDS Outreach Center (AOC)
- Community Enrichment Center (CEC)
- Mental Health Mental Retardation (MHMR) of Tarrant County
- SafeHaven of Tarrant County
- The Salvation Army
For additional resources with finances, food, clothing, shelter, employment, education, transportation, childcare, and contact information for other helpful organizations, click on List-of-Resources (pdf)
Free Training Classes
Click Here to view free classes available to all program participants