City of Arlington is requesting proposals for the following grants for Program Year 2018:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) – Public Services and Planning
- HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) – Housing Development
- Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) – Homeless Services
For CDBG & ESG applicants only:To create an application online, please follow the instructions below:
- Create an account by clicking the Apply here link below.
- Setup new account.
- Select a Program to apply for, then click the Apply button to get started.
- Make sure your Account information is complete and accurate.
- Complete your application and click Submit.
- Answers are saved automatically when you leave each field.
- Turn SPELL-CHECKING on. Your browser probably has it, might as well use it.
- Copying/pasting data works best when you are pasting UNFORMATTED text. (Bullets and other special characters do not transfer and are usually replaced with question marks.)
- When you paste data into a field, the character count will be inaccurate until you add/delete at least one character.
- Log out and come back at any time to continue your work, but be sure to finish and submit before the deadline.
- Submit early, if you can!
For questions regarding the application workshop or materials, please contact:Darwin Wade, Grants Supervisor