Visit City Hall and Go Home With Your TollTag The Same Day!Why Should I Buy a TollTag?
Drivers using a TollTag will pay less to drive NTTA toll roads than those who do not. TollTags can be used on any toll road in Texas! You can also pay for pass-through and parking costs at DFW International Airport and Love Field Airport with your TollTag.Where Do I Get My TollTag?
One Start Center on the second floor of City Hall
101 West Abram Street
Arlington, TX 76010
817-459-6502How Do I Get My TollTag?
- Follow the instructions to complete the electronic application form using the computer in the One Start Center waiting area. Please note, this application must be filled out by the applicant. Staff will not be available to fill out the application.
- You MUST have the following information to complete the application:
- Year, make, model, color and state and license plate number of the vehicle the toll tag is being purchased for.
- Drivers License number/state
- Credit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express or Discover). Payment must be made with a credit card. (Payments are processed by the NTTA and not made directly to the City of Arlington.)
- Valid Email Address
- Once you have completed the application, you will visit with a Customer Service Representative you will print your application, check your photo id, and then assign a TollTag number to each vehicle and submit the information to the NTTA for processing. The processing time is only a few minutes before approval is received. Once NTTA approval is received, you will be given your TollTags for immediate use!
How Much Will It Cost To Get My TollTag?
When you apply for a TollTag, you are actually setting up a pre-paid account to cover your future toll charges. Therefore, you must provide a credit card number to open your account (Master Card, Visa, or American Express are accepted). Each TollTag is assigned to a specific vehicle and license plate number; therefore if you have more than one vehicle in your household, you may want to get a TollTag for each vehicle.
Getting your TollTag through City Hall is a fairly quick process. Once you have completed the electronic application using the computer provided by the City in the One Start Center, you will visit a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to finish the application process. The amount of time this part of the process takes will depend on how busy the CSR is with other customers.Once the CSR is ready to help you, they will review your application, verify your identity with a photo ID, and submit your application to NTTA. The processing time is typically only a few minutes before approval is received. Once NTTA approval is received, tags will be given to the customer for immediate use.What if I Need Help With My Existing TollTag Account?
This service is for new TollTag accounts only. Users with existing accounts should contact NTTA at www.NTTA.org or (877) 991-0033.