Congratulations to All of the October 2017 Property of the Month Winners!
The American Dream City Property of the Month (POM) recognizes the efforts of both residents and commercial property owners that demonstrate a clear and consistent desire to maintain their properties and whose efforts are a model and inspiration for the neighborhood or others to follow. POM winners are awarded four times a year, between April and November.
- October 2017 Property of the Month Winners Announced
- August 2017 Property of the Month Winners
- June 2017 Property of the Month Winners
- April 2017 Property of the Month Winners
Thank you to all that participated in the POM program in 2017!
Why Select a Property of the Month (POM)?
- Encourage: Code Compliance is able to step out of an enforcement role and into one that recognizes property owners who demonstrate above-average efforts in maintaining their properties.
- Educate: Code Compliance works to address property maintenance concerns by proactively providing good examples for the community to follow.
- Enhance: Community change is rooted in individual responsibility and action that fosters pride in our city.
- Properties are eligible to receive the POM award once in a 12-month period.
- Properties may be personally or professionally maintained.
- Properties must be located within the city limits of Arlington, Texas.
- Four times a year, one single-family residential and one multi-family/commercial property will be chosen from each Council District.
Winners are chosen by the Property of the Month Committee comprised of a panel of Code Compliance Officers and Supervisors.
- The property has no visible code violations, nor a history of chronic code violations.
- The property is one of the most aesthetically pleasing in the area.
- The property meets eligibility requirements for nomination.
- Properties may be nominated either by the property owner or another party.
- Recipients of the award receive a sign to place on the property for up to a 30-day period. This sign recognizes their efforts in beautifying the city.
- Award winners receive recognition on the city’s website.
- Recipients receive a certificate signed by Mike Bass, Code Compliance Administrator.
For more information call 817-459-6271.