Welcome to the City of Arlington Human Resources Department, where you can learn what it’s like to be a part of a dynamic city, providing an exemplary environment in which to live, learn, work and play.We are committed to optimizing organizational effectiveness by attracting, developing, engaging and retaining a talented and diverse workforce supporting the City’s mission and vision.To accomplish this we will:
- Be unrelenting in our efforts to improve service quality, cost and effectiveness;
- Create and maintain effective partnerships;
- Treat those we serve as both customers and clients;
- Value diversity in the organization and the community;
- Be accountable for our actions; and,
- Uphold the highest professional and ethical standards.
The contribution of each and every employee is critical to our success.
That’s where you come in!
- Full-time employees: 2,121
- Part-time employees: 816
- Average Salary: $49,419
Human Resources Office Hours
Human Resources Department
101 S. Mesquite, Suite 790
Arlington, TX 76010
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.