Fire Station Tour Information
The Arlington Fire Department welcomes tours of the fire stations. Station tours last approximately 30 minutes and include viewing the fire engine, firefighting equipment, fire gear, and a short presentation concerning fire safety.
- Tours may be scheduled between the hours of 10:00 A.M and 6:00 P.M., Sunday through Saturday.
- Groups should be no larger than 20 persons including children and adults.
- Station tours are not recommended for children under 5 years of age.
- Carpooling groups to the fire stations is encouraged due to a very limited number of parking spaces. Street parking is not available at many of our fire stations.
- Please understand your tour may be interrupted. Fire personnel must remain “in-service” during tours and the firefighters may need to respond to emergencies. If this occurs, it will be necessary for the tour to end and your group will need to exit the station. If your tour is interrupted by an emergency call, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule your visit.
- If firefighters are not at the station when your group arrives, they are out on an emergency call. If they do not return within 15 minutes, it will be necessary to reschedule your tour.
- You are welcome to tour a fire station but may not hold party festivities at the facility. Please do not bring food or drinks into the fire station during tours.
Fire Safety Program Information
A visit from your local fire station will include viewing the fire engine, firefighting equipment and a short presentation concerning fire safety.
- Fire engine visits last approximately one hour and may be scheduled between the hours of 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Sunday through Saturday.
- Engine Visits/Safety Programs are not recommended for children under 5 years of age.
- Please understand your engine visit/safety program may be interrupted. Engine companies must remain “in-service” and the firefighters may need to respond to emergencies. If this occurs, it will be necessary for engine to leave.
- Firefighters enjoy getting out in the community, but will be unable to attend birthday party festivities.
An engine visit/fire safety program may be scheduled for the following:
- Community Events
- Special events such as block parties, safety fairs, health fairs, etc.
All public education programs (tours and visits) must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance. Fill out the public education form below with three of your preferred dates.When you fill out the form, please provide details about the purpose of the fire safety program. This helps the fire crew arrive prepared to offer the best program possible.After completing the information, please click the “send form” button at the bottom of the page. Once your request is scheduled you will receive a phone call confirming your request.Fire Administration 817-459-5500
Public Education Form
Please, fill out the form below.