Arlington residents have a chance to turn in unused or expired medication for anonymous, safe disposal this Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
North Police District 620 W. Division Street 817.459.5600Walgreen’s Pharmacy 4400 W. Green Oaks Blvd 817.563.0142East Police District 2001 New York Ave. 817.459.5803South Police District 1030 S.W. Green Oaks Blvd. 817.459.6640
- Controlled, non-controlled, and over the counter medications
- All solid dosage pharmaceutical product and liquids in consumer containers, liquid products, such as cough syrup (please keep sealed in original container)
- Intravenous solutions, injectables, and syringes
- Illicit substances such as marijuana or methamphetamine
- Participants may dispose of medication in its original container or by removing the medication from its container and disposing of it directly into the disposal box.
- All participants must retain possession of their own medication during the surrender process.