Arlington Water Utilities offers several authorized payment options for residents to pay their water bills and now the department is making it even easier with new payment kiosks at City Hall and South Service Center.Starting February 1, 2016, these touch screen Pay Site payment kiosks are available 24/7. There is a $3.00 convenience fee for debit card and credit card transactions and a $1.50 convenience fee for cash and check transactions. Payments are posted to the water account immediately when using these kiosks and the customer is provided a receipt.“Water Utilities is pleased to embrace technology and offer our customers a payment method that provides the opportunity to pay 24/7 by cash, check, credit card or debit card with the convenience of immediate posting of the payment as well as a printed receipt,” said Water Utilities Director Buzz Pishkur. “Customers will also have the ability to pay other utility bills on the Pay Site kiosks.”Effective March 1, 2016, the night depository payment boxes at 101 W. Abram St. and 1100 SW Green Oaks Blvd. will no longer be available to receive payments.Water Utilities customers residents can pay their bill without a convenience fee through the following authorized payment options:
- Bank draft: Set up your water utility bill to automatically draft out of your bank account on the due date each month. To enroll, visit http://www.arlington-tx.gov/water/water-customer-care/bankdrafting.
- In person at City Hall (101 W. Abram St.) or South Service Center (1100 SW Green Oaks Blvd.), Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Residents can pay with cash, check money order or debit/credit card.
- One-time payments, pre-scheduled payments or bank draft online at https://waterbilling.arlingtontx.gov.
- By mail to Arlington Utilities, PO Box 90020, Arlington, TX 76004-3020.
Authorized payment options that include a convenience fee are:
- By Phone: Residents can call the automated telephone system 817-275-5931, which is available 24/7. Use your water account number to pay the full balance, partial balance, or over-payment of your bill for a $3.00 convenience fee. Credit/debit cards and electronic check payments are accepted.
Residents can also make cash or check payments in person at an authorized Fidelity Express location. A handling fee of up to $1.50 will be charged for a cash or check transaction and up to $2.75 for a pin debit transaction by the store. For a complete list of the City’s authorized payment locations, please visit the Water Utilities Department’s website.