Got drugs? Residents are encouraged to turn in their expired and unused medications for anonymous, safe disposal between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, April 30, 2016.
North Police District 620 W. Division Street 817.459.5600Walgreen’s Pharmacy 4400 W. Green Oaks Blvd 817.563.0142East Police District 2001 New York Ave. 817.459.5803South Police District 1030 S.W. Green Oaks Blvd. 817.459.6640
- Controlled, non-controlled, and over the counter medications
- All solid dosage pharmaceutical product and liquids in consumer containers, liquid products, such as cough syrup (please keep sealed in original container)
- Intravenous solutions, injectables, and syringes
- Illicit substances such as marijuana or methamphetamine
- Participants may dispose of medication in its original container or by removing the medication from its container and disposing of it directly into the disposal box.
- All participants must retain possession of their own medication during the surrender process.