Got drugs? Residents are encouraged to turn in their expired and unused medications for anonymous, safe disposal between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, October 22, 2016.
North Police District 620 W. Division Street 817-459-5600
Walgreen’s Pharmacy 4400 W. Green Oaks Blvd 817-563-0142
East Police District 2001 New York Ave. 817-459-5803
South Police District 1030 S.W. Green Oaks Blvd. 817-459-6640
- Controlled, non-controlled, and over the counter medications
- All solid dosage pharmaceutical product and liquids in consumer containers, liquid products, such as cough syrup (please keep sealed in original container)
- Intravenous solutions, injectables, and syringes
- Illicit substances such as marijuana or methamphetamine
- Participants may dispose of medication in its original container or by removing the medication from its container and disposing of it directly into the disposal box.
- All participants must retain possession of their own medication during the surrender process.