New lane changes have been announced this week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Closures are subject to changes due to weather.Interstate 30 Main Lanes
- Continuously, from 9 p.m. Nov. 4 to 5 a.m. Nov. 7, the westbound I-30 left, inside lane will be clsoed between SH 360 and Baird Farm Rd. for construction of a temporary, long-term access ramp to Baird Farm Rd.
- ***NEW*** Daily (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) and nightly (9 p.m. to 5 a.m.) from Nov. 7 through Nov. 11, the westbound left, inside lane will be closed between Great Southwest Pkwy and Ballpark Way for concrete traffic barrier removal.
- ***NEW*** Continuously from 9 p.m. Nov. 11 to 5 a.m. Nov. 14, westbound I-30 will be reduced to one lane between Great Southwest Pkwy and Ballpark Way for a traffic switch. EXPECT SIGNIFICANT DELAYS. Seek alternate routes. Watch for new traffic patter after work is completed.
Interstate 30 HOV Lanes (between Great Southwest Parkway and Cooper St.)
- Continuously, from Nov. 4 through fall 2020, the westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- From now trough fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access near Center St. and lane through Tarrant County will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
SH 360 Frontage Road
- From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 2, the right lane of the northbound SH 360 frontage road will be closed for tree trimming.
- Both Nov. 1-2, the southbound SH 360 frontage road will be reduced to one lane for pavement pavement striping.
- Continuously: Eastbound Copeland Road between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive has been reduced to one lane for general construction.
- Lamar Boulevard/Ave H: From now until later this fall, westbound and eastbound Lamar Boulevard/Ave H will be reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of a new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Avenue F: From now through summer 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Permanent: Westbound Copeland Road from Six Flags Drive to just east of Ballpark Way has been permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Rd. traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr. Copeland Rd. between Six Flags Dr. and the SH 360 southbound frontage road will be closed.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.