Below are the anticipated traffic impacts this week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Closures are subject to changes due to weather.Interstate 30 HOV Lanes (between Great Southwest Parkway and Cooper St.)
- Continuously, from now through fall 2020, the westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- From now trough fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access near Center St. and lane through Tarrant County will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
- Lamar Boulevard/Ave H: From now until later this fall, westbound and eastbound Lamar Boulevard/Ave H will be reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of a new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Avenue F: From now through summer 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Permanent: Copeland Rd. between Six Flags Dr. and the SH 360 southbound frontage road will be closed.
- Permanent: Westbound Copeland Road from Six Flags Drive to just east of Ballpark Way has been permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Rd. traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr. Copeland Rd. between Six Flags Dr. and the SH 360 southbound frontage road will be closed.
- Continuously: Eastbound Copeland Rd. between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr. is reduced to one lane for general construction.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.