New lane closures are planned for the next two weeks as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project.New aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming week.Interstate 30 Westbound Main Lanes (Great Southwest Parkway to SH 360)
- Nightly, Jan. 9 through Jan. 18 (except Sunday): Westbound I-30 lanes between Great Southwest Parkway and SH 360 will be reduced to one lane for asbestos remediation.
Interstate 30 Westbound Entrance from SH 360/Six Flags DriveNightly, Jan. 9 through Jan. 18 (except Sunday), the westbound I-30 entrance ramp from SH 360/Six Flags Drive will be closed in coordination with asbestos remediationn work. Entering traffic will be detoured east to SH 161 and directed back onto westbound I-30. WATCH FOR DETOUR SIGNS.Interstate 30 HOV Lanes (between Great Southwest Parkway and Cooper St.)
- Continuously, from now through fall 2020, the westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- From now through fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access between Center St. and Duncan Perry Road will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
- Lamar Boulevard/Ave H: From now until later this fall, westbound and eastbound Lamar Boulevard/Ave H will be reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of a new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Avenue F: From now through summer 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Avenue G: From now through fall 2017, the 800 block of Avenue G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- Permanent: Copeland Rd. between Six Flags Dr. and the SH 360 southbound frontage road will be closed.
- Permanent: Westbound Copeland Road from Six Flags Drive to just east of Ballpark Way has been permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Rd. traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr. Copeland Rd. between Six Flags Dr. and the SH 360 southbound frontage road will be closed.
- Continuously: Eastbound Copeland Rd. between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr. is reduced to one lane for general construction.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.