New lane closures are planned for the next two weeks as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming weeks.I-30 HOV Lanes (between Great Southwest Pkwy and Cooper St)
- Continuously, from now through fall 2020, the westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- From now through fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access between Center St. and Duncan Perry Road will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
SH 360 Frontage Road
- Daily/Overnight (12 p.m. to 5 a.m.), March 13 through March 17: The right lane of the southbound SH 360 frontage road between Ave J and I-30 will be closed to hold bridge beams and allow access for construction of the new southbound frontage road bridge.
- Lamar Blvd/Ave H
- April 6 through winter 2017, westbound and eastbound Lamar Blvd/Ave H are reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Ave F
- April 6 through summer 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Ave G
- Nov 2016 through winter 2017, 800 block of Ave G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- Copeland Rd
- Continuously, eastbound Copeland Rd between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr is reduced to one lane for general construction.
- PERMANENT: Copeland Rd between Six Flags Dr and the SH 360 southbound frontage road is permanently closed.
- PERMANENT: Westbound Copeland Rd from Six Flags to just east of Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Rd traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.