New lane closures are planned for the next two weeks as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming weeks.I-30 Eastbound Main Lanes
- Overnight, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., March 23, eastbound I-30 will be reduced to one lane between Ballpark Way and SH 360 for high mast lighting construction.
I-30 Eastbound Entrance from Northbound Ballpark Way
- Overnight, from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m., March 23, eastbound I-30 entrance ramp from northbound Ballpark Way will be closed. Traffic should use the eastbound entrance ramps from Nolan Ryan Expressway or from Six Flags Drive.
I-30 Eastbound Entrance from Convention Center Drive
- Overnight (8p-5a), Mar 23: The eastbound I-30 entrance ramp from the Convention Center Drive/Copeland Road intersection will be closed. The ramp to northbound Ballpark Way will remain open.
I-30 HOV Lanes (between Great Southwest Pkwy and Cooper St)
- Continuously, from now through fall 2020, the westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- From now through fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access between Center St. and Duncan Perry Road will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
- Lamar Blvd/Ave H
- April 6 through winter 2017, westbound and eastbound Lamar Blvd/Ave H are reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Ave F
- April 6 through summer 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Ave G
- Nov 2016 through winter 2017, 800 block of Ave G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- Copeland Rd
- Continuously, eastbound Copeland Rd between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr is reduced to one lane for general construction.
- PERMANENT: Copeland Rd between Six Flags Dr and the SH 360 southbound frontage road is permanently closed.
- PERMANENT: Westbound Copeland Rd from Six Flags to just east of Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Rd traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.