Arlington voters will consider two propositions on the May 6, 2017, ballot.Early voting begins April 24.
Proposition 1 is whether $45 million in general obligation bonds should be spent to build an Active Adult Center.The City of Arlington produced the following Frequently Asked Questions to provide voters with information on the proposed Active Adult Center.
These attachments are presentations that were made to Arlington City Council related to this proposed project. Please note that the renderings are conceptual in nature only.
- Active Adult Center Presentation to City Council, January 12, 2017
- Active Adult Center Presentation to City Council, January 26, 2017
Proposition 2 is whether to adopt State Civil Service for the Arlington Fire Department.The City of Arlington produced the following Frequently Asked Questions to provide voters with information about State Civil Service.
The attachments below are current Arlington Fire Department policies regarding hiring, promotion and discipline.
- Arlington Fire Department Recruitment Packet
- Arlington Fire Department Promotional Process
- Arlington Fire Department Discipline Process