Early voting for Arlington’s May 6, 2017, Joint General and Special Elections begins Monday, April 24, and will continue through Tuesday, May 2.In Arlington, voters are electing a mayor and City Council representatives for Districts 3, 4, 5 and 8. Voters will also consider two propositions.Proposition 1 is whether $45 million in general obligation bonds should be spent to build an Active Adult Center.Proposition 2 is whether to adopt State Civil Service for the Arlington Fire Department.Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about the Active Adult Center and Civil Service propositions.Early Voting Dates and Times
- Monday, April 24 through Friday, April 28: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, April 30: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, May 1 through Tuesday, May 2: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voters have seven locations in which to cast their ballot:
- Bob Duncan Center, 2800 S. Center St., 76014
- Elzie Odom Athletic Center, 1601 NE Green Oaks Blvd., 76006
- Center for Community Service, Junior League of Arlington, 4002 W. Pioneer Pkwy, 76013
- City of Arlington Water Utilities South Service Center, 1100 SW Green Oaks Blvd., 76017
- Summit High School Performing Arts Center, 1071 W. Turner Warnell Road, 76001
- Tarrant County Sub-Courthouse in Arlington, 700 E. Abram St., 76010
- Tarrant County College Southeast Campus, EMB-C Portable Building, 2100 Southeast Parkway, 76018
For more information about Arlington’s Joint General and Special Elections, visit the City Secretary’s website.This spring, Arlington voters are also electing representatives for Place 6 and 7 on the Arlington Independent School District Board of Trustees. Some Arlington voters will also be electing representatives for Place 6 and 7 on the Mansfield Independent School District Board of Trustees and voting on a Mansfield ISD bond proposition.Visit the Tarrant County Elections web site for more information.