New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming weeks.I-30 Eastbound Main Lanes
- From midnight Friday, April 28 to noon Saturday, April 29, eastbound I-30 between Ballpark Way and SH 360 will be closed for a slab pour over eastbound I-30. EXPECT DELAYS
Local StreetsBallpark Way
- Daily through April 26, the right outside lane of northbound Ballpark Way at Brinker Court will be closed.
Lamar Blvd/Ave H
- Overnight, from 8 p.m. Thursday April 27 to 5 a.m. Friday April 28, eastbound and westbound Lamar Boulevard from Corporate Drive to SH 360 will be closed. EXPECT DELAYS.
- Now through winter 2017, westbound and eastbound Lamar Blvd/Ave H are reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Now through summer 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Nov 2016 through winter 2017, 800 block of Ave G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- Continuously, eastbound Copeland Rd between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr is reduced to one lane for general construction.
- PERMANENT: Copeland Rd between Six Flags Dr and the SH 360 southbound frontage road is permanently closed.
- PERMANENT: Westbound Copeland Rd from Six Flags to just east of Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Rd traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.