The City of Arlington’s Code Compliance Services Division is proud to announce the April 2017 Property of the Month award winners:
- District 1 Residential: 3000 W. Shadow Dr.
- District 1 Commercial: 608 N. Elm St.
- District 2 Residential: 200 Fort Edward Dr.
- District 2 Commercial: 5024 S. Cooper St.
- District 3 Residential: 1208 Eastwick Dr.
- District 3 Commercial: 4624 Windstone Dr.
- District 4 – Residential: 1106 W. Lovers Ln.
- District 4 – Commercial: 4830 Little Rd.
- District 5 – Residential: 2032 Shepherds Glen Ln
- District 5 – Commercial: 2408 W. Abram St. Suite 100
The American Dream City Property of the Month (POM) recognizes the efforts of both residents and commercial property owners that demonstrate a clear and consistent desire to maintain their properties and whose efforts are a model and inspiration for the neighborhood or others to follow.Property of the Month winners will be awarded four times a year, between April and November. Members of the Property of the Month Committee select one single-family residential and one multi-family/commercial property from each Council District. Selections will be made mid-month in the months of May, July, September and November.The 10 winners are chosen based on the following criteria:The property has no visible code violations, nor a history of chronic code violations and the property is one of the most aesthetically pleasing in the area.Click here for more information about the Property of the Month Program.Do you know a yard that is the envy of the neighborhood? Nominations are now being accepted for the City of Arlington’s Property of the Month Program.Nominations, which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, must include the address of the property, a photo and a statement about why the property deserves the awards. Those who make a nomination must include their name and telephone number in the email.The Property of the Month Program, sponsored by Code Compliance Services, ties in with the Arlington City Council’s priority to Champion Great Neighborhoods.