New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming weeks.SH 360 Main Lanes
- Southbound SH 360
- During the day, June 22, the southbound SH 360 right lane will be closed between Ave K and Ave J for material delivery.
- Northbound SH 360
- During the day, June 22, the northbound SH 360 right lane will be closed between Ave J and Ave K for material delivery.
I-30 HOV Lanes (between Great Southwest Parkway and Cooper Street)
- Westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161
- Through fall 2020, the westbound HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- Eastbound I-30 HOV lane between Center St and Duncan Perry Rd
- Through fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access near Center St and lane through Tarrant County will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
Local StreetsNorthbound Ballpark Way
- Through winter 2017, the right, outside lane of northbound Ballpark Way between I-30 and Brinker Court will be closed for installation of new storm sewer connections.
Lamar Blvd/Ave H
- From June 5 through June 30, westbound Ave H approaching SH 360 northbound frontage road will be reduced to one lane for a city water line installation. EXPECT DELAYS. SEEK ALTERNATE ROUTES.
- Through winter 2017, westbound and eastbound Lamar Blvd/Ave H are reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Now through summer 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Now through winter 2017, 800 block of Ave G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- Continuously, eastbound Copeland Rd between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive is reduced to one lane for general construction.
- PERMANENT: Westbound Copeland Rd between Six Flags Drive and Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Rd traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.