New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming weeks.I-30 Main Lanes Between SH 360 and Ballpark Way
- Westbound I-30 Main Lanes
- November 7 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., the right, outside lane of westbound I-30 between SH 360 and Ballpark Way will be closed.
I-30 HOV Lanes Between Great Southwest Parkway and Cooper Street
- Westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161
- Through fall 2020, the westbound HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- Eastbound I-30 HOV lane between Center St and Duncan Perry Rd
- Through fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access near Center St and lane through Tarrant County will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
Local StreetsNorthbound Ballpark Way
- Through winter 2017, the right, outside lane of northbound Ballpark Way between I-30 and Brinker Court will be closed for installation of new storm sewer connections.
Lamar Blvd/Ave H
- Continuously, through November 15: Lamar Blvd/Ave H will be reduced to one lane each direction approaching and leaving the SH 360 northbound frontage road for utility work.
- Through winter 2017, westbound and eastbound Lamar Blvd/Ave H are reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Now through winter 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Now through winter 2017, 800 block of Ave G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- Continuously, eastbound Copeland Road between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive is reduced to one lane for general construction.
- PERMANENT: Beginning October 13, Copeland Road between Six Flags to just east of Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Road traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive.
- PERMANENT: Westbound Copeland Rd between Six Flags Drive and Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Rd traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Dr.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.