New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming weeks.SH 360 Frontage Road
- Southbound between Brown Boulevard/Ave K and Johnson Creek
- Through February 2019, the SH 360 southbound frontage road is reduced to one lane for reconstruction of the roadway.
I-30 HOV Lanes Between Great Southwest Parkway and Cooper Street
- Westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161
- Through fall 2020, the westbound HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- Eastbound I-30 HOV lane between Center St and Duncan Perry Rd
- Through fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access near Center St and lane through Tarrant County will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
Local StreetsNorthbound Ballpark Way
- Through winter 2017, the right, outside lane of northbound Ballpark Way between I-30 and Brinker Court will be closed for installation of new storm sewer connections.
Lamar Blvd/Ave H
- Continuously, through January 2018: Lamar Blvd/Ave H will be reduced to one lane each direction approaching and leaving the SH 360 northbound frontage road for utility work.
- Through winter 2017, westbound and eastbound Lamar Blvd/Ave H are reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Now through winter 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Now through winter 2017, 800 block of Ave G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- Daily, noon to 8 p.m. from December 4 through December 7, Copeland Road will be closed to through traffic at Ballpark Way. Six Flags business traffic will be maintained to the employee entrance. Traffic may use Convention Center Drive, Ballpark Way, and Road to Six Flags Street as an alternative.
- Continuously, eastbound Copeland Road between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive is reduced to one lane for general construction.
- PERMANENT: Beginning October 13, Copeland Road between Six Flags to just east of Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Road traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive.
- PERMANENT: Westbound Copeland Road between Six Flags Drive and Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Road traffic will be allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.