Arlington Parks and Recreation can make a huge difference in keeping that New Year’s resolution to stay fit. With more than 90 parks in Arlington, numerous adult and youth sports programs, four recreation and athletic centers and two active adult centers, we are proud to play a part in helping you reach your 2018 goals!To help you kick start your New Year’s resolution, we are offering two great deals from now to January 31.
January Fitness Special
- 20 percent off any annual fitness membership or
- Buy two months and get a third month free (maximum of two sets) Good for Fitness Plus & Weight Room memberships. Annual membership required.
Fitness Plus Membership
Includes access to all of our recreation and athletic centers, unlimited fitness plus classes and weight room access, as well as the indoor track, fitness room, inline skating and rock climbing at Elzie Odom Athletic Center.
- 1 Month Pass – $30
- 6 Month Pass – $165
- Annual Pass – $300 but with 15 percent off, it’s only $21.25 a month!
Ongoing Fitness Specials
- Refer a Friend: Receive a $10 voucher for each referral that mentions your name when purchasing a fitness membership. (Note: While you can collect multiple vouchers for multiple referrals, only one voucher may be redeemed at a time.)
- College Discount: 10 percent off fitness pass when showing applicable ID at time of purchase.
- Military Discount: 15 percent off fitness pass when showing applicable ID at time of purchase.
- Try Us Out – College Program: Want to try out our programs before committing to a membership? Show your college ID at registration and get two months usage without a Facility Card. Inquire at any of our centers for more details.
We are also proud to partner with the Silver&Fit and Silver Sneakers fitness programs. For more information or to see if you qualify click here.For specific center information, click the link below.Dottie Lynn Recreation CenterHugh Smith Recreation CenterCliff Nelson Recreation CenterElzie Odom Athletic CenterSenior Recreation Center New YorkEunice Activity CenterBrought to you by Texas Health Resources, an official supporter of Arlington Parks and Recreation.