New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.New or updated items are indicated in bold.
The City of Arlington has partnered with Waze to give drivers the best experience possible to get around town. Drivers can download Waze for free at www.waze.com/get for iOS and Android and see real-time traffic, find optimal routes, avoid road closures and more.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming weeks.I-30 Main Lanes
- Eastbound I-30 (Ballpark Way to SH 360)
- March 12, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., the right, outside lane of eastbound I-30 main lanes between Ballpark Way and SH 360 will be closed to move heavy equipment.
I-30 HOV Lanes Between Great Southwest Parkway and Cooper Street
- Westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161
- Through fall 2020, the westbound HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- Eastbound I-30 HOV lane between Center St and Duncan Perry Rd
- Through fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access near Center St and lane through Tarrant County will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
SH 360 Frontage Road
- SH 360 Southbound Frontage Road between Brown Boulevard/Ave J and Johnson Creek
- Through fall 2018, the SH 360 southbound frontage road between Brown Boulevard/Ave J and Johnson Creek is reduced to one lane for understand utility and roadway construction.
Local StreetsNorthbound Ballpark Way
- Through winter 2017, the right, outside lane of northbound Ballpark Way between I-30 and Brinker Court will be closed for installation of new storm sewer connections
Lamar Blvd/Ave H
- Continuously, through March 31, Lamar Boulevard/Ave H will be reduced to one lane in the eastbound direction from the SH 360 northbound frontage road for utility work.
- Through winter 2017, westbound and eastbound Lamar Blvd/Ave H are reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Now through winter 2017, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Now through winter 2017, 800 block of Ave G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- March 12, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m: eastbound and westbound Ave J will be closed between the SH 360 southbound frontage road and 300 feet to the west for utility construction. Eastbound Ave J traffic will be detoured south on Corporate Drive, then east on Lamar Boulevard and north on the SH 360 frontage road. Westbound Ave J will be detoured south on the SH 360 frontage road, west on Lamar Boulevard, and north of Corporate Drive.
- Continuously, eastbound Copeland Road between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive is reduced to one lane for general construction.
- PERMANENT: Beginning January 22: Eastbound Copeland Road at Six Flags intersection will be limited to right turn only onto southbound Six Flags Drive.
- PERMANENT: Copeland Road between Six Flags Drive and the SH 360 southbound frontage road is closed.
- PERMANENT: Westbound Copeland Road from Six Flags to just east of Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Road traffic is allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.