- Tree limbs and fence panels will be picked up curbside on regular trash collection days at a rate of one cubic yard per service day until everything has been collected.
- Tree limbs and fence panels need to be cut into 4-foot or smaller sections and placed into bundles weighing no more than 50 lbs.
- Republic Services will pick up storm debris at a rate of 1 cubic yard per collection day and will continue to pick up as much as possible on subsequent collection days until all debris is gone.
- For larger jobs, residents can contact Republic Services directly at 817-317-2000 to schedule a chipper service. Please be advised there is a fee for this service.
- In the event of major storm damage, the City of Arlington will survey affected areas and issue additional cleanup information on the City’s website and social media pages. For more information, call the City of Arlington’s Action Center at 817-459-6777 or email email@example.com.
- Residents may also utilize one of their free landfill coupons to take storm debris straight to the Arlington Landfill located at 800 Mosier Valley Road, Euless. Click here to download the coupon.
- Contractors should haul debris directly to the Arlington Landfill.
Spring time in Texas brings the potential for severe weather, including heavy rain, hail and strong winds that can damage trees and fences at Arlington homes and businesses. We want to make sure our citizens are prepared when this happens.Here’s some important information you should know if you end up with storm debris on your property: