Got drugs? Residents are encouraged to turn in their expired and unused medications for anonymous, safe disposal between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday, April 28, 2018.
- North Police District, 620 W. Division Street 817-459-5600
- Lake Arlington Branch Library, 4000 W. Green Oaks Blvd 817-478-3762
- East Police District, 2001 New York Ave. 817-459-5803
- South Police District, 1030 S.W. Green Oaks Blvd. 817-459-6640
- Controlled, non-controlled, and over-the-counter medications
- All solid dosage pharmaceutical product and liquids in consumer containers (please keep liquid products, such as cough syrups, sealed in original containers)
- Intravenous solutions, injectables, and syringes
- Illicit substances, such as marijuana or methamphetamine
- Participants may dispose of medication in its original container or by removing the medication from its container and disposing of it directly into the disposal box.
- All participants must retain possession of their own medication during the surrender process.