New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project and the SH 360 Widening Project. New aerial photos of the projects are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.New or updated items are indicated in bold.The City of Arlington has partnered with Waze to give drivers the best experience possible to get around town. Drivers can download Waze for free at www.waze.com/get for iOS and Android and see real-time traffic, find optimal routes, avoid road closures and more.
Weekly Lane Closure Look Ahead
Closures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic impacts for the coming weeks.I-30 Ramps
- Westbound I-30 Exit Ramp to Ballpark Way
- Anticipated July 2018: The I-30 westbound exit to Ballpark Way will be moved further east, closer to SH 360, and traffic will now approach the Ballpark Way intersection from the east side of the roadway. The existing loop ramp will be reconstructed.
I-30 HOV Lanes Between Great Southwest Parkway and Cooper Street
- Westbound I-30 HOV lane west of SH 161
- Through fall 2020, the westbound HOV lane west of SH 161 will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will be directed into the I-30 westbound general main lanes west of SH 161.
- Eastbound I-30 HOV lane between Center St and Duncan Perry Rd
- Through fall 2020, the eastbound HOV lane access near Center St and lane through Tarrant County will be closed. TEXpress lane traffic will enter at SH 161.
SH 360 Main Lanes and Ramps
- SH 360 Northbound Main Lanes between Mitchell Street and Division Street
- Daily, July 2 and July 3: The left, inside lane of northbound SH 360 main lanes between Mitchell Street and Disivion Street will be closed to remove roadway illumination.
SH 360 Frontage Road
- SH 360 Southbound Frontage Road between Brown Boulevard/Ave K and Johnson Creek
- Through fall 2018: the SH 360 southbound frontage road between Brown Boulevard/Ave J and Johnson Creek is reduced to one lane for underground utility and roadway construction.
- Ballpark Way
- Daily Jun 28-July 2, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.: The left, inside lane of northbound and southbound Ballpark Way appaoraching Wet-n-Wild Way will be closed for removing the median and placing temporary pavement.
- Through Summer 2018: The right, outside lane of northbound Ballpark Way between I-30 and Brinker Court will be closed for installation of new westbound I-30 frontage road.
- Lamar Blvd/Ave H
- Through Summer 2018, westbound and eastbound Lamar Blvd/Ave H are reduced to one lane approaching SH 360 for construction of new southbound frontage road intersection.
- Ave F
- Through Fall 2018, eastbound and westbound Ave F traffic will be reduced to one lane each direction and shifted to the south side of Ave F for reconstruction of Ave F.
- Ave G
- Through Fall 2018, the 800 block of Ave G is limited to westbound traffic movement.
- Continuously, eastbound Copeland Road between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive is reduced to one lane for general construction.
- PERMANENT: Beginning January 22: Eastbound Copeland Road at Six Flags intersection will be limited to right turn only onto southbound Six Flags Drive.
- PERMANENT: Copeland Road between Six Flags Drive and the SH 360 southbound frontage road is closed.
- PERMANENT: Westbound Copeland Road from Six Flags to just east of Ballpark Way is permanently closed. Only eastbound Copeland Road traffic is allowed between Ballpark Way and Six Flags Drive.
To stay up-to-date on the Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project, visit www.keep30360moving.org.