Tickets are on sale now for the Arlington Parks and Recreation’s 18th annual Daddy/Daughter Dance!This year’s theme is “The World Awaits.” The Bob Duncan Center, 2800 S. Center St., will be transformed into a world-class ballroom for dancing and making memories.Individual tickets include a corsage, refreshments, dessert, parting gift/keepsake for daughters and a professional photograph. Click here to register now.
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1, 2019
- 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019
- 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019
Individual tickets are sold per person at the prices below.
- Early Bird Special (now through Nov. 30): $20 per person or $25 per person with limo rides.
- Standard Registration (Dec. 1-Jan. 30): $27 per person or $32 per person with limo rides.
- Late registration (Jan. 21-Jan. 29): $37 per person or $42 per person with limo rides if they are still available.
- No transfers or withdraws accepted after Jan. 21.