In an effort to increase recycling opportunities for our residents, especially those who live in multi-family developments without on-site recycling collection, the City of Arlington provides recycling dumpsters at these library locations:
- (Former) Central Library Express, 200 N. Cooper Street
- East Branch Library, 1624 New York Ave.
- Northeast Branch Library, 1905 E. Brown Blvd.
- Lake Arlington Branch Library, 4000 W. Green Oaks Blvd.
- Woodland West Branch, 2837 W. Park Row Drive
- Southeast Branch Library, 900 SE Green Oaks Blvd.
- Southwest Branch Library, 3311 SW Green Oaks Blvd.
Besides providing a place for apartment complex and other multi-family development tenants a place to recycle, these locations also provide a place for all residents to drop off bulk recycling items, such as cardboard moving boxes.Arlington’s Solid Waste and Recycling division is also running a drop-off recycling pilot program at the Bob Duncan Center, located in Vandergriff Park at 2800 S. Center St. This six-month pilot currently provides an additional centralized drop off location for our residents.When utilizing the drop-off locations, it is important to remember a few helpful tips.
- Please remember to flatten all cardboard boxes
- Keep food/drink containers empty, clean and dry.
- Please NO Styrofoam, food products, leaves, grass, limbs, clothing or furniture items.
For further information, please visit our website at www.arlingtontx.gov/recycle and thank you for keeping Arlington beautiful!