Category Archives: Traffic Update

SH 360 Project to Cause Overnight Closures for Camp Wisdom Bridge Aug. 15-17

Construction work related to the SH 360 South project will affect Arlington drivers starting next week. The construction for the Camp Wisdom bridge over the new SH 360 Toll road has progressed to the point that the bridge beams need to be placed. This will mean the temporary closure of the current existing eastbound…

I-30/SH 360 Interchange Project Update for Week of Aug. 14, 2017

New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of Augthe project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.  Weekly Lane Closure Look AheadClosures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic…

Westbound I-30 Right Outside Lane Closures Planned August 7-10 for Bridge Construction

New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of Augthe project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.  Weekly Lane Closure Look AheadClosures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic…

Westbound I-30 Right Outside Lane Closures Planned This Week for Bridge Construction

New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.  Weekly Lane Closure Look AheadClosures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic…

Eastbound Copeland Road Temporarily Closed for I-30/SH 360 Interchange

New lane closures are planned for the next week as part of the $233 million Interstate 30/SH 360 Interchange Project. Aerial photos of the project are available on the Keep 30360 Moving website.  Weekly Lane Closure Look AheadClosures are subject to changes due to weather and schedule. Below are anticipated traffic…

Portions of Nolan Ryan Expressway to Close August 3 for Ballpark Project

The Texas Rangers announced today that utility work for the team’s new ballpark in Arlington’s Entertainment District is expected to begin in August. The work will necessitate the closure of portions of Nolan Ryan Expressway as well as the remainder of Parking Lot A and a section of Parking Lot B.…

$340 Million SH 360 South Project On Track for Spring 2018 Completion

Construction on the $340 million SH 360 South design-build project is approaching completion of its second year of construction and is on track for completion next spring. The SH 360 South Project is being built in partnership with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) and the…

Eastbound I-30 Left Lane Closed Near SH 360 for Bridge Construction

Section of Mayfield Road to be Closed Next Week for Drainage Improvements

A section of Mayfield Road in West Arlington will be temporarily closed during daytime hours next week as part of a project to reduce flooding and improve sidewalks. Mayfield Road will be closed between Viscount Drive and Danbury Drive, which is west of Woodside Drive, between 9 a. m. and 3 p. m.…

Work Underway to Improve Section of Ballpark Way in North Arlington

Work is underway to create a smoother ride for drivers and improve sidewalks along a stretch of Ballpark Way in North Arlington. Sections of damaged concrete along Ballpark Way will be replaced between Lamar Boulevard and Ave J north of Interstate 30. Drivers should anticipate various lane closures during the project,…