Television Providers

PROBLEMS with your television service?
TIME WARNER/SPECTRUM at 972-742-5892
AT&T U-verse at 1-800-288-2020

Looking for television providers in Arlington?

Click here to visit an independent site and discover which providers offer TV service at your address.

There are two non-satellite television providers in Arlington: Time Warner Cable/Spectrum and AT&T U-verse.

Having problems with your Time Warner/Spectrum or AT&T service?

First, please call Time Warner/Spectrum directly at 972-742-5892 or AT&T directly at 1-800-288-2020. Both Time Warner/Spectrum and AT&T U-verse have been issued a State-Issued Certificate of Franchise Authority by the Texas Public Utility Commission (PUC) to operate a cable television system in Arlington. Complaints should be directed to Time Warner/Spectrum or AT&T. While the PUC does not resolve disputes between providers and customers, the PUC can forward cable complaints to the cable company and provide customer service contact information. Before filing a complaint with the Public Utility Commission, residents are encouraged to first contact Time Warner/Spectrum customer support at 972-742-5892 or AT&T customer support at 1-800-288-2020 and provide them with a detailed description of the problem and all the necessary facts. Time Warner/Spectrum or AT&T should investigate the concern and let you know that actions they plan to take. Information relative to the Federal Communication Commission’s (FCC) role in cable regulation can be found at

In addition, you may contact the FCC if you have complaints or questions about the following issues:

    • Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) complaints.  Contact the FCC, Media Bureau, Policy Division, EEO Branch, 445 12th Street, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20554.
    • Signal leakage from cable systems, which can result in interference to other users of the spectrum, including aeronautical services.  Contact 1-888-225-5322 or send your inquiry to FCC, Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau, 445 12th Street, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20554.
    • Cable home wiring questions.  If you believe that your cable company has violated the rules governing your ability to access and to use cable home wiring, please send a letter outlining the facts to the FCC, Media Bureau, Policy Division, 445 12th Street, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20554.
    • Commercial limits for children’s programming.  Write to the FCC, Enforcement Bureau, Investigations & Hearings Division, 445 12th Street, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20554.
    • Indecency and obscenity.  Generally, the rules concerning the content of programming on cable channels are not as strict as the rules concerning programming content on non-cable channels.  If you object to programming on a cable system, you may contact the FCC to determine what rules may be applicable and what action may be appropriate.  Call 1-888-225-5322 or send your inquiry to FCC, 445 12th Street, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20554.