The City of Arlington’s Health Services provides services to citizens to reduce the incidence of preventable illness and disease within the city.Health Services provides the following services:
- Conducts plan review and inspections of all food establishments and child care centers
- Issues permits for all food establishments, child care centers, temporary food events, mobile food trucks, push carts, summer feeding programs, public swimming pools, and on-site sewage facilities
- Investigation of health related complaints
- Registration of Certified Food Managers (CFM)
- Management of mosquito borne disease surveillance program
Mobile Food Trucks and Catering Truck Permits
The City of Arlington’s Health Services performs inspections of all mobile food trucks and catering trucks for mobile food establishment operating permits. The inspections are conducted at City Hall, 101 W. Abram Street by appointment only. Contact Bill O’Toole, Health Services Analyst at 817-459-6693 or Bill.OToole@arlingtontx.gov.To see the list of currently permitted mobile food units for the City of Arlington, click Annual Food Trucks.
Report a Health Violation
Report a violation online by clicking here to Contact Ask Arlington.
Cottage Food Production Operation
To learn about setting up a cottage food production operation of your own, consider the online course provided by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, “Cooking Up a Cottage Food Business.”Additional information can be found on the Useful Links (Health) page in the side bar.
Online services that are available through arlingtonpermits.com include the payment of Child Care Center permits and Food Establishment permits.To receive invoices and permits via email, please contact
Bill O’Toole at 817-459-6693 or Bill.OToole@arlingtontx.gov.
Location of Health Services
Planning and Development Services
101 W. Abram St., 2nd floor
Arlington, TX 76010
Fax: 817-459-6669Click here for map & driving directions