Welcome to the Arlington Police Online Citizen Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this Internet Police Reporting System allows you to file a police report online immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the city limits of Arlington?
- There are no known suspects?
- There is no crime currently in progress?
If you don’t meet the criteria above, call 911.If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your police report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up-blocking software before filing the police report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: “Your report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a case number.
- Be able to print a draft copy of the report to keep for your records. Seventy-two (72) hours after filing the report, a copy of the report can be obtained on our Incident Reports Search webpage.
- All cases filed online will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report online is a crime.
Using the Arlington Police Online Reporting System you can file police reports for the following incidents (please choose one):
Reporting ID Theft:
Please call 817-274-4444 in order to report ID theft or other financial crimes. For Arlington businesses reporting credit card abuse or forgery, a self-report form is required to be completed. This form is available online. Additional information regarding the reporting of financial crimes can be found at this link.