Household hazardous waste such as paint, motor oil, and pesticides, may be dropped off free of charge at the Environmental Collection Center, 6400 Bridge Street, Fort Worth (near I-30 and Loop 820).The Center is open on:
Thursday & Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving holiday, Thursday November 23 and November Friday the 24, 2017
Christmas holiday, December 24
New Year’s holiday, December 31.
- Please bring liquid paint sorted by type (i.e. latex, oil base, lead base).
- Please keep chemicals in their original containers; place broken or leaky containers in a second container of like material (i.e. glass for corrosives, metal for flammables).
- If a container has no label and its contents are known, please place a label on the container clearly stating the contents.
- If the content of container is unknown, place a label on container stating “unknown”
- DO NOT transport chemicals in the passenger compartment of your vehicle… put them in the trunk.
- Handle car batteries with damaged cases or missing filler caps with extreme care.
This service is free for the citizens of Arlington. Bring a current driver’s license or water bill as proof of residency. Waste from contractors or businesses will not be accepted.
ECC CANNOT ACCEPT