Spring Cleaning? Here are some things you need to know.
Household Trash & Leaves:
- Must be secured in a plastic bag.
- Maximum weight: 50 lbs. per bag
- Must be placed curbside no later than 7:00 a.m. on scheduled day of collection, and not before 7:00 p.m. the evening prior to the day of scheduled collection.
- Bagged grass clippings will not be picked up curbside.
Fence Panels,Tree limbs and Brush:
- Must be trimmed and bundled
- Max length 4’
- Max weight 50 lbs. per bundle
- Large amounts will be picked up at a rate of 1 cubic yard per pickup day
Household Furniture and Appliances:
- Place curb side with regular trash collection. You may also take these directly to the Arlington landfill for disposal.
Take the following to the ARLINGTON LANDFILL, they will NOT be picked up at the curb:
- grass clippings
- building materials
Household Hazardous Waste
Take the following to the Environmental Collection Center, they will NOT be picked up at the curb:
- motor oil & antifreeze
- cooking oil
- pool chemicals
- other household hazardous waste
- sharp objects
Place in a hard plastic or metal container with a screw-on or tightly secured lid. Secure lid with tape. Place inside secured trash bag with other household trash. DO NOT PLACE IN RECYCLING CART.Soiled bandages, disposable sheets, and medical gloves must be placed in securely fastened plastic bags before you put them with your other trash. Need Free Mulch? – Call the Arlington Landfill at 817-354-2300 to check availability.To reach Republic Services, call 817-317-2000To reach the City of Arlington, call 817-459-6777