Would you like to serve on a City Board or Commission?
Members assist the Mayor and City Council and make recommendations on general policy matters that impact where you live. Most boards and commissions Function in advisory capacities, and some have final decision-making authority. Members serve two-year Terms and are appointed by the Mayor and City Council.
- Animal Services Center Advisory Board
- Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau Board of Directors
- Arlington Higher Education Finance Corporation
- Building Code Board of Appeals
- Citizens’ Environmental Committee
- Community Relations Commission
- Electrical Board
- Emergency Physician’s Advisory Board
- Ethics Review Commission
- Housing Authority
- Landmark Preservation Commission
- Library Board
- License and Amortization Appeal Board
- Mechanical and Plumbing Board of Appeals
- North Texas Higher Education Authority
- Park and Recreation Board
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Special Transportation Advisory Board
- Teen Court Advisory Board
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
The City of Arlington is currently accepting applications:
Download, fill out and fax your application to 817-459-6120.