The Citizens Bond Committee is made of 19 Council-appointed Arlington residents who will review and recommend projects for a bond program that could be presented to voters in November 2018. Members meet weekly each Thursday from March 22 to May 10 to discuss potential projects. A recommended project list will be presented to the Arlington City Council in June. Two public meetings are scheduled in addition to the Citizens Bond Committee meetings for public input. Please contact staff at 817-459-6653 for additional information or comments.
Council Briefing Room, 3rd Floor City Hall 101 W. Abram Street
- April 17, 2018 – Project Prioritization Process Overview
- May 17, 2018 – Final Recommendations
Citizens Bond Committee Meetings
All meetings held in the Council Briefing Room in City Hall (101 W. Abram Street) from 6-8 p.m., and are open to the public.
- March 22, 2018 – Bond Election ad Project Prioritization Process Overview
- March 29, 2018 – Parks and Recreation Proposed Projects
- April 5, 2018 – Public Works and Transportation – Streets Proposed Projects
- April 12, 2018 – Vertical Proposed Projects and Annual Programs Review
- April 19, 2018 – Project Prioritization
- April 26, 2018 – Project Prioritization, contd. – CANCELED
- May 3, 2018 – Project Prioritization, contd.
- May 10, 2018 – Final Recommendations
- 2018 Budget
- Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2016 Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- 2016 Annual Disclosure Documents
- Thoroughfare Development Plan (TDP) & Current TDP Map
- Hike and Bike Master Plan
- Draft Parks, Recreation, and Open Space Plan Executive Summary
Other Documents and Resources