The Capital of Sports and Entertainment in Texas!
Texas Live!, a public-private partnership between the City of Arlington and the Texas Rangers and The Cordish Companies, is a dynamic $250 million world-class dining, entertainment and hospitality district nestled between Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium in Arlington’s Entertainment District.Three announced venues – Rangers Republic, Live! Arena, and Arlington Backyard – will offer visitors a variety of restaurants, retail and entertainment options that will be open year-round.Texas Live! will also include a 300-room luxury hotel set to bring an additional 35,000 square feet of meeting/convention space to the Entertainment District.Texas Live! is expected to create more than 3,000 new jobs and 3 million new visitors to Arlington upon opening in 2018. The project will pull inspiration from the country’s leading sports and entertainment communities, such as Cordish’s Ballpark Village in St. Louis and XFINITY Live! in Philadelphia, but will be uniquely authentic to Arlington.
- Partnership between the Texas Rangers, The Cordish Companies and the City of Arlington
- 200,000 square feet of retail, dining and entertainment open year-round
- 300-room luxury hotel with 35,000 square feet of meeting/convention space
- Unparalleled sports viewing experience
- Troy Aikman Announces New Restaurant to Open at Texas Live! in Arlington
- Flagship PBR Country Bar Latest Announcement for Texas Live!
- Lockhart Smokehouse Announced for Texas Live! in Arlington
- Revolver Brewing Joining Texas Live! as Construction Gets Underway
- Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri Coming to Texas Live! in Arlington
- Construction for First Phase of Texas Live! to Commence Week of Oct. 24
- $250 Million First Phase of Texas Live! Set to Break Ground
- Rangers, City Unveil Texas Live! Complex & Hotel/Convention Facility