Convenient and Free!
Please click the link below to access theAuthorization for Bank Drafting form: you may type your information in the spaces provided before printing.Tired of writing checks and buying stamps? Searching for a parking space only to stand in line? Or how about waiting on hold?Try bankdrafting! When you enroll in our free automatic bankdrafting service, your utility bill payment is transferred each month directly from your bank account. You won’t have to do a thing!
How to enroll by Application Form:
- Click the link at the bottom of this screen to access the Bankdraft Authorization Form.
- Type your name and account information onto the form.
- Print the form and be sure to also sign it.
- Attach a voided check from your bank account to your bankdrafting authorization form.
- Submit both documents to us by mail, fax, or in person.
- Allow 3-5 days for processing your request in our office.
- After it is processed, the pre-notification process with your bank can take up to 10-14 business days.
How to enroll Online:
- If you have not yet registered your water account online, go to https://waterbilling.arlingtontx.gov and click ‘Create Account’
- Follow the instructions on the Registration pages to register your water account on WebConnect.
- Log in to your WebConnect account and click ‘Payment Options’ on the left-hand menu.
- Click ‘Set up Direct Payment Plan’ (mid-page).
- Type in your Routing/Transit Number and Bank Account Number information and click Continue.
- Proofread your entries on the Confirmation page and submit your request.
You can log in and change your routing number or bank account number on the Manage Direct Payment Plan screen anytime necessary. Should you ever wish to cancel this service, please e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before your bill’s due date.After you are enrolled in bankdrafting:
- You will continue to receive your utility bill each month.
- A special message will print on your bills as a reminder that you are set up on bankdrafting: “Per your request, we will be drafting your account on your bill due date.”
- Your monthly payment will automatically draft out of your bank account and into your water account on (or just after) your bill’s due date.
Things to remember while enrolled in bankdrafting:
- To prevent possible double payments, please do not set up recurring monthly payments on our website, or on any other bank or bill-pay websites.
- Payment extensions are not allowed, as your monthly bill due dates can not be changed.
- Requests to cancel your bankdrafting, or to have Customer Services change your existing bank information, must be submitted at least 7 days before the bill’s due date.
- Insufficient funds in your bank account (to cover the monthly payment) will be handled as a non-clearable item. Your bank as well as Arlington Utilities will assess the appropriate non-clearable item service charges.
- Email email@example.com
- Call 817-275-5931 Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please allow three to five days, excluding weekends and holidays, to process your request.