Respected and Trusted Leaders in the Water Industry.

Video Play Icon

Name Change

A name change on an existing active residential utility account can only be done under the following circumstances:

•Death of spouse

Information necessary to apply for a name change:

•The name on the account at the present time
•The account number
•The service address
•The full name to be displayed on the account
•The reason for the name change (marriage, divorce, or death of spouse)
•Driver’s license number
•Social security number
•Home telephone number
•Work telephone number

When your checklist is complete, print the Application to Request a Name Change Form, fill it out, sign it, and mail or fax it to us.

After requesting a name change, please allow 10-14 days for us to process the request.

If you have any questions regarding this service, please feel free to call our Customer Services Office at 817-275-5931 during business hours, or email us at

Roommates, housemates, or relatives of the previous customer are not eligible for a name change.  The responsible person remaining in the residence must apply for new service.