By following these steps you can save money on your monthly water bill, and more importantly, learn to use water wisely.
- EPA WaterSenseSM: US Environmental Protection Agency program that promotes water conservation through the use of water-efficient products and services.
- Texas Water Development Board: offers additional information about drought conditions in Texas.
- Take Care of Texas
- WaterIQ: is an organization that provides helpful information related to water conservation, education and treatment.
- Texas SmartScape: contains information to help new home owners and developers in North Texas learn how to reduce use of water, pesticides, and fertilizers by landscaping with native and adapted plants.
- TWDB’s Water Education Program for Kids