Note: The Arlington Water Utilities bill payment system will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, Sept. 8, 2018, starting at 9 p.m. The following services may not be available at times during the maintenance: online payment options, payment by phone, and customer kiosks at Arlington City Hall and the Arlington Water Utilities South Service Center. The system is expected to resume normal operations by 8 a.m. on Sept. 9th. We apologize for the inconvenience.To view and pay your bill online each month, please visit the Arlington Water Utilities Webconnect to sign in to an existing account or to create an account.
- Enroll in E-bill only for paperless billing and receive a one-time $5.00 credit on your bill!
- View your Bills, Usage & Payment History
- Manage Payment Plan, Mailing Address, & More
- Schedule Payments, Make Interactive Payments
- Request Transfer/Disconnect/Apply for New Service
- Note: The WebConnect website utilizes an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate to secure the website and protect online transactions. If you are having problems accessing WebConnect, you may need to update your internet security options to include TLS 1.1 or higher. From Internet Explorer, you can go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Settings > Security. Some older operating systems and browsers do not support the TLS protocols that are required to maintain secure online transactions. For additional assistance, please contact Water Customer Services at 817-275-5931..
WebConnect registration for first-time users:
- Click here to request new service online and obtain an account number.
- Click on the green Create Account button.
- Type in all requested information & follow the prompts.
- Log in to your email, locate the registration email.
- Follow instructions in the email to enable your account.
- Log in with your user name and temporary password. [Copy/Paste the temporary password for best results.]
- Click Manage My Profile to change the password to your own.